Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nature, Beauty & Me

This is my first official entry into the blog world.
Well, a little bit about me. I'm a 32 y.o. single mother of three living in Pennsylvania. My family has quite a few pets, mainly strays & rescues. We're always finding some poor abused or sick pet and nursing them back to health.
I consider myself extremely creative & pride myself on being environmentally conscious. I reduce, reuse, recycle (as we all should). I believe we ALL need to preserve our Earth. After this what's left?
I really love the peaceful, serene calm feeling that accompanies being in nature. I love to take my children to the creek and watch the water flow and splash off the rocks. I get tons of inspiration from Nature. My kids think it's more fun to swim in the creek than at the pool.
Now with all this Nature talk I don't want you thinking I'm into burning my bras & not wearing make-up.
My fave foundation is Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse airbrush finish in cocoa dark #3. I just recently purchased Revlon photo finish in Mocha 012 and I LOVE IT....awesome coverage. I also use Revlon Color Stay Mineral Powder foundation & Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse concealer. I'll get more detailed into my make up routine in a later blog.
At the moment I am extremely intrigued with Indian culture, skin and hair care. I am currently finding lots of inspiration in this to make my homemade bath, body and haircare products.
Strawberry Tops Spa Shoppe (from here on out called:STSS) is my new home-based business. I put as much time and energy into this as possible. If you're looking for quality soap. lotion, shampoo, shower gel, facial masks, nail/hair care & much more. I am you're woman.
My meditation oils also double as parfum oil. They're made from high quality essential oils, extracts and organic herbs.
I will soon be able to call myself an herbalist. I am learning so much in this area and looking forward to learning more.

So until next time
XOXO
Tabitha Freeman (STSS)
Check out some items from my line on Etsy...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/StrawberryTopsSpa

Tune in to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL....http://www.youtube.com/user/StrawberryTopsSpa

follow me on twitter....http://twitter.com/Strawberrytops
myspace.....http://www.myspace.com/504824185

Nice meeting everyone!!!See ya later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment